Sunday, March 02, 2008

Celebrating completion - Vegas Styles!

I've been more or less a work-fiend, getting One Night Live (presented by Sun Life Financial, no less) out the door. It wasn't so much a labour of love than a labour of necessity. As a first time charity concert event in Toronto, stuff had to get done and as you know, I "don't do" half-assed.


So in recognition of busting my ass for this event and being all smiles amid unusual circumstances, I am rewarding myself with a trip to Las Vegas! Wootwoot!


My friend Ida and I are going to the notorious sin city and plan (ok, well I plan) to do the following:


  • Shop (given)

  • See the wax museum

  • re-create the famous Ocean's 11 scene in front of the Bellagio Hotel with 10 complete strangers

  • see the Grand Canyon

  • see a show (and yes, Vivian, the Thunder Downunder is a candidate)

  • gamble

  • club/bar hop


Whether or not we complete the above will be the challenge...and any success (or failure) will certainly make for a great blog entry!


4 more sleeps!!!

No comments: