Sunday, June 10, 2007

Going to Save a Horse and Ride a Cowboy!

Well, I found a way to buck up my spirits and bring "Candy"back: plan a kick-ass theme-vacation!

Now originally I planned to go to just Calgary for the Calgary Stampede. However, that was up in the air when I couldn't find affordable housing. Even the B&B's were booked! Serves me right for not booking early but I was hoping to find a good deal.

In the clutch, Princess Marbles (*love her nickname*) came through, offering me a place to crash. That same week I confirmed I could crash at PM's, my cousin flew back to Toronto from his new gig in Dallas...then I thought, they have cowboys down there too...why not make it a cowboy vacay? And so it was done.

So there you have it. For just under two weeks I will be kickin' it with cowboys and hopefully will not get cut up my their spurs. Yeeeeee-Hawh!

(p.s. Cameron is coming along too!)

No comments: