- Big Portions - SO TRUE. I went to dinner after my flight at a place called Cha mpps. I ordered Chicken Parmesan. Usually at a Boston Pizza, it would be one large pie ce of chicken and pasta. I was given FOUR (4) pieces of chicken and they were big. Oh, and the appetizer? A Mongolian Egg Roll? I've been to plenty of Asian and Non-Asian places that served egg rolls but NONE OF THEM had egg rolls this big! Needless to say, I got my first Texas doggie bag.
- Unusual airport runways - As the plane taxied towards the terminal, it went over a bridge...with cars zipping down below. The Dallas/Fort Worth airport's runway goes over a major highway. I'm sure no one thinks about it here but I'd be pissing in my pants if I saw a plane over a bridge I was about to go under in a car. I'm pretty sure in a game of chicken, a plane would kick a car's ass.
- Mustaches are bad enough but blond ones are just wrong. And that's all I have to say about that.
Saturday, June 30, 2007
Dallas: Day 0.5
So my first few hours in Dallas and I already have some observations:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment